I have Awesome news! I turned 18 today. Here’s a post of the 18 things I’ve learnt in the last 18 years:
1. Love yourself no matter what. Will always be my first lesson.
2. There’s no need to have specific aims in life. Life is a roller coaster ride, not a flowchart.
3. It may be hard to forget but forgive people whenever you’re able to.
4. Love and respect your family and friends. Do not take anyone for granted. Remember, you’re luckier than a lot of people.
5. Do not let others take advantage of your innocence. Help them but don’t do their work.
6. Health is very important. You can’t be happy with a non functioning body.
7. Cherish the person you are and what you have.
8. There will be haters but there are also people who will love you and stand by you always.
9. Don’t change for others. Change, if necessary, should come from within.
10. Live every moment to its fullest. Don’t bother about what’s gonna happen.
11. Smart is the new sexy. Be aware. Be alert. Be the new kind of beautiful!
12. Give your difficulties some time to heal. Don’t rush with risky decisions.
13. Always know when you have to say a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’
14. Be honest with how I feel and what you tell your loved ones. Remember, one misunderstanding can make or break you forever.
15. When you’re stressed out, take a break. There’s no harm in that. Listen to your heartbeat and plan what to do next.
16. The one I have to start following: personal hygiene
17. You don’t have to be popular. You have to be happy. And it’s completely up to you how you wanna define your happiness.
18. You’re special. You’re loved. Just be who you are and life will find it’s way through you❤️
This was a very special birthday for me. My friends can over and surprised me. Lots of love and laughter.
Thank you so much guys for supporting me throughout this journey.
Thank you for reading:)