I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Tisha. Go check out her blog! It’s really wonderful! She deserves the title of a Mystery Blogger. Awesome stuff to read! I’ve been nominated for another mystery Blogger award… I’ll make a post about it soon… I’m sorry for the delay.
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award :
1. Put the award image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Answer the questions you were asked.
6. Select at least 3 bloggers you want to nominate.
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Three things about myself :
1. I’m a huge foodie!!😁
2. I am patriotic and want to make a positive change in this country and world.
3. I love reading classic novels.
1. What do you think, what makes you a Mystery Blogger ?
Hmm What can I say? My blog is just a big mystery!😊 I think my blog has posts which everyone can understand and relate to. I don’t write about anything from outside the world or use high vocabularies. My policy is ‘Keep it short. Keep it simple. Keep it sweet.’
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or be single?
I’ve never been in a relationship. My opinion is that being single makes you realise how important self-love is. It can happen when you’re in a relationship but you tend to go by what the other person tells you about you without realising that nobody knows you better than yourself.
3. What do you think, being in relationship is more beneficial than being single ?
It really doesn’t matter. You can be happy when you’re single as well as when you’re in a relationship. However, you must always be prepared for rejection and break ups.
4. Do you agree that Introverts are more Imaginative than Extroverts. Why ?
If I have to conclude by the people I’ve seen, I think introverts are more creative and imaginative. Anyone can be innovative and imaginative.
5. How would you differentiate Self Love from Narcissism ?
I guess Self-love is appreciating and motivating yourself according to some quality you know but narcissism is appreciating yourself for the sake of it…
- Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
- What genre of books do you read?
- For migration or against it?
- Your opinion about Donald Trump. [Can be positive, negative or neutral]
- Shopping for clothes or food?
- Road trip or train trip?
- Primary school, high school or college?
[Asked the same questions for Sunshine Blogger😝 Very lazy!]
I also thank all my fellow bloggers for supporting me throughout my journey…. I’ve hit 400 followers!! I am very happy!
Thank you for reading:)