I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the first time after I started my blogging journey. I was shocked to the core when I received a notification of my nomination.
I have been nominated by a wonderful blogger and friend- Ally . I express my gratitude to her. You must check out her blog. She writes really well and her posts are amazing. She’s a blooming flower in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me [I was actually supposed to write a separate post about this!;)]
- I love American sitcoms.
- I have been fat-shamed my entire life.
- The way I laugh is funnier than my jokes.
- I am not interested in science and technology. [No offense, I respect the field]
- I love studying the history and culture of India and the world.
- I miss my high school friends everyday.
- I hate shopping. The only thing I like to buy is FOOD!
- I like my hair very short. Like, really really short.
- I have a dream to travel the world.
- My favorite game is basketball. I was apart of my high school team.
- I am Capricorn. [B’day- 16th January]
My Answers to Ally’s Questions:
- How old are you?
I am seventeen years old.
- If you change one fault of the world, what would it be?
I would’ve definitely wanted to cancel the Second World War(even though it did kinda help us to achieve independence) It was a huge mistake by the so called ‘world leaders’. It devastated millions of people, their homes, their families and so on.
- What’s your favourite emoji?
The little black heart. In the second place, any food emoji.
- Review any book of your choice in a sentence.
I recently read Jane Austen’s masterpiece ‘Emma’. It’s a great book. Emma Woodhouse, a 21 year old young lady is the protagonist of the story. The author subtly critiques the social structure of 18th century England, and explores the fragility of emotions and relationships through the charming and flawed heroine in Emma. [Sorry, can’t do it in a sentence]
- How many followers do you have?
I have 137 followers.
- Your fave song?
I generally listen to Bollywood songs. So, my favourite song is the title track of ‘Kal ho Naa Ho’. Among English songs, it is of course- ‘Just the Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars.
- Who/what inspired you to blog?
It was actually my mother’s idea that I should start blogging after I was done with my final exams. Moreover, I had an interest in writing since I was little. I started maintaining a journal since I was eight. It has always been my dream to become a writer or journalist. I started writing a novel when I was 10 but the book got ruined while shifting. [It’s entirely your choice to believe it or not] It’s been seven years and I’m not over what happened that day. So, starting my writing journey all over again actually made sense.
- What are you wearing right now?
A tang top and shorts [what else would you wear on a hot summer day?]
- What’s your opinion on a hair straightener?
I never had long hair. I do not really care about how my hair looks so I have never used one. If you can use it correctly, then what’s the harm? I guess it’s mainly a good idea for blonde girls.
- Fave color and why…
My favorite is dark blue. I don’t know exactly why. I feel that a dark shade of blue represents feminism and I also love to look at the night sky!! Moreover, ALL my outfits are either blue or black.
- How long have you been blogging?
Today is the One-month Blogiversary. You do the math!;)
My 11 questions:
- Which is you favourite book/movie and why?
- If there is no internet connection in the house, what do you do for fun? [Don’t say: Try to connect the internet again or watch offline videos]
- If you had the chance to fly to any one place in the entire world, where would it be and why?
- Which is your favorite food item? In which country did it originate?
- If you had the chance to interview only one celebrity/world leader in this world, who would it be?
- If you weren’t allowed to pet dogs, cats, birds or fishes, which animal would you pet?
- Who is your role model and why? [Apart from yourself]
- If you had the chance to empower the LGBT community by saying just 2 sentences, what would you say?
- You are unique. What is that one thing that makes you different from others?
- What is the first quality that you want/see in your boyfriend/girlfriend/life partner?
- If you could write a short letter to your younger-self, what would you write in particular?
If you are interested, please do check out their blogs too!!
Thank you for your time:)