- make sure to include this banner in your award post. you can make it the featured photo or you can just attach it along the blog post
- be sure to give me https://alittlebitofallyson.wordpress.com/ pingback on your post, so i’ll be able to read them
- you can nominate numerous bloggers of your choice, but make sure it isn’t less than 5 people
why did you start a blog?
I loved writing and wanted to start a blog to publish my write-ups
what/who inspired you to do it?
My mother has always encouraged me to write more.
what motivates you to keep pushing and creating content and make your site alive?
Honestly? You guys. If there are people who genuinely read my work I don’t want to disappoint them.
who are your fave bloggers? and how do they urge you to grow as well?
Oh my god there are so many of them. Every blog I have tagged in an award post has inspired me to grow in some way
what lesson/s have you learned through your experience?
Value the love of people in my life and care less about what other people say
has blogging brought impact to you as a person? if yes, what are these?
Yes. It keeps me on my toes. It helps me share my feeling with y’all. Interacting in the comments has certainly improved my interpersonal skills and empathy.
not everyone are confident enough to start a blog. what advice can you give ’em?
I didn’t plan much before starting off so my advice is: Find an area of expertise and build a blog. Take it easy at first- don’t burden yourself with a calendar. And always quality>quantity
give 3 facts about you as a blogger (strengths or flaws)
With my final year in college going on and so much other work, I have not been punctual about my posts.
I always entertain questions and opinions in the comments- it’s one of my favorite things about being able to share my work.
I have written about literally all topic except romantic love. (Maybe because I have never experienced it)
drop down your blog post which you are most proud of (together with the link so we can read it)
These are some of the posts which I am proud of
1. Anjali Utters https://anjaliutters.wordpress.com/
2. Amy’s blog https://amyshedrack200.wordpress.com/
3. Sowjanya https://awordwithblog.wordpress.com/
4. Shivani https://storytimewithshivani.wordpress.com/
5. Mousami https://mousumisays.wordpress.com/
6. Kriti Parashar https://waytobright.wordpress.com/
8. Sneha Sivakar https://ultimatedigitaldiary.wordpress.com/
9. Filarance https://filarance.wordpress.com/
10. My name twin Raghavashree https://desertflower5.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for reading:))