I tried to send an invitation to everyone I could, but I apologize if I missed any of ya’ll.
EVERYONE is more than welcome here. I am here to celebrate your contribution to the growth of my blog over the last three years. I would love if all of you participated in the comment section.
Since this isn’t an actual party, we can’t eat, get drunk and dance, but who said we can’t have fun?
Here are some questions for you. You will answer them in the comments section below if you dare to do so:
1. How long have you been blogging, and what keeps you motivated to keep going?
2. One culture of your country/state/region that you are proud of.
3. Your opinions on my blog, and suggestions and ideas on how I can improve it. (Don’t feel shy, I’m open to constructive criticism)
4. Your favourite post on my blog (it can be a recent one or an old one)
Also, please give an introduction to what your blog is about and mention your target audience. Provide a link to your website, if you’re comfortable with it, so that everyone can read, like and review your posts:)
The following are some changes I have planned for FantasyLife in the near future:
- A Collaboration with a blogger-friend
- More regular updates about the books I read
- More short stories
Feel free to ask me any question about myself, and I will write a separate post answering them all.
Love and hugs!❤️
Waiting for your comments!!