I know that this is a very long post. It’s okay if you don’t read it it but do check out for the nominations. You have a chance!❤️
The Sunshine Blogger Award#3
Thank you so much for nominating me myplace3187. A very good friend and an active blogger. Personally, I think his blog is unique and heart touching. You just go and check it out!
- Why did you start your blog? I’ve always had a passion for reading and writing. I just wanted to recover from the trauma of losing my only written novel in the past and spread my message of love and universal brotherhood.
- Do you have any long term goals for your blog ? If, yes, What are they ? No not really. I don’t like to set goals for my blog. I just want the honest likes and support of my fellow bloggers.
- What is your favourite past time and Why ? Blogging, writing and cooking with out fire
- What is your number one go to movie and Why ? My personal favourite is 3 idiots. Its funny every time I watch it.
- If, you could do anything what would that be? Anything? I’ve said this before and many times afterward- I want to be the change I want to see in this country. Justice for all.
- Who inspires you and Why ? Any female leader anywhere in this world inspires me. For example (global) Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers ? To be very honest, I’m a new blogger too. Just have faith in your writing and don’t let go of your passion.
- What is your favourite type of music ? Soothing bollywood music or Ed Sheeran type of music😉
- Who were you in a different life ? Superwoman!!
- What is your favourite book and Why ? There are many. If I have to choose – Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Ministry of Utmost Happiness, Murder on the Orient Express
- What does the ” Sunshine Blogger Award” mean to you ? It means that I’m awesome😁. Sunshine blogger award is given to any person who spreads sunshine in the blogging community. Any blogger who is consistent and loved by other bloggers.
The Sunshine Blogger Award#4
Thank you so much for nominating me Ally. She’s one of my oldest blogger friends. Very sweet and approachable. Her posts are amazing! She writes about everything that people of all interests can relate to. Must go and check it out!
- If you could do something, that you can’t now, what would it be? Have flings😁and most importantly provide gay rights to all Indian citizens.
- Divide your age by two and give me that many good things about yourself. 8 and a half good things about me wow!😁 Let’s see: I’m beautiful, I’m good at making notes, I accept people the way they are, I’m a radical feminist, I’m strong both physically and mentally, I am an proud Indian. Okay I’m done can’t think of more…
- If you could only help one person, who’d it be and why? Myself. It may sound selfish but if I can’t help my self I don’t think I can help anyone else.
- What are you wearing right now? You’ve asked this before😛 I’m on my way to college so ya I’m in the dress code – kurti and salwar.
- What’s your favourite song? O my god there are many. Among English songs I would have to say Perfect, Photograph and Just the way you are.
- How do you imagine your wedding gown to be? I don’t imagine myself in any gown let alone a wedding gown.
- What’s the thing you want to do before you die? Provide gay rights to all Indian citizens!
- Favourite food? Any kind of Indian food! I LOVE Indian food.
- Give me your opinion on waffles ❤. Anything that has chocolate. I’m a foodie I love waffles.
The Mystery Blogger Award#2
Thank you so much for nominating me Dessertflower. Here’s the strong and bold feminist. I love her writing! Read her posts and give her a follow and I guarantee that you won’t regret it!
- What do you get from blogging? Happiness and a feeling of purpose in life.
- Which one is better hard work or talent and why? There is absolutely no point in having a talent of you can’t work hard towards making it your passion.
- What’s your idea of a better world?Describe. A world where all people are open minded. A world where we live with valuable differences and stop being judgemental. Accept every life the way it is not the way you want it to be.
- Is war good or bad? War is not something to be proud of but the fact is that war is inevitable and we must respect our brave soldiers at the borders.
The Awesome Blogger Award#2
Thank you so much for nominating me Severus shape. She has a lovely blog with beautiful quotes, poetry and essays. Must check it out!
- Is your country going to the world cup in Russia; if yes what group is your country in? No, my country isn’t there and moreover I don’t follow football.
2. Who do you think will win the 2018 world cup in Russia? I have absolutely no idea.
3. Do you think religious institutions have a role to play in governance; if yes how? If no why not? Yes, religious institutions do play a role in governance especially in a country like India. The minority religions are often suppressed. Personally, I think it’s a danger to our secularism and also democracy.
4. What do you do when you are angry? I lock myself in the washroom, scold that person and cry out loud. That’s why I forget about it the next day.
5. What’s your idea on feminism? Feminism is vague topic in itself. Some people think it’s to put men down but according to me, feminism is empowerment and equal rights of women. The power to speak out. The power to educate and get education. The power to choose a career.
6. How do you make seven even? Remove the ‘s’.
7. Do you think we can achieve world peace; if yes how if no why not? Absolute peace is an utopian idea. You cannot achieve it but you can work towards making this place a better place to live in. Every person counts. Every thought counts. Every effort counts.
8. What do you like to be remembered for? Remember me for who I was as a person.
9. Do you think social media is doing more good than harm? I think it’s doing more good than harm. It all finally depends on how you use. Social media is basically a medium through which information can be spread in the society. It is a very effective tool for development.
10. As a person what can you say the government of your country has done for you? The Indian government has given employment opportunities for many people especially in rural areas. They have introduced several schemes for the education of children. The only loophole is awareness. If people don’t know, how do except them to develop?
The Versatile Blogger Award#1
Thank you so much for nominating me Fariha. She has a beautiful blog. Her writing style is short, simple and crisp–my favourite style❤️ You must check it out!
1. Give some advice to new bloggers.
2. Divide your age by 2 and give me that many good things about yourself.
3. You idea of a better world.
4. Your idea of feminism.
5. Your favourite blog post in my blog.
Thank you so much for reading! Have a good day!💕