Apparently, mother’s day is not the only reason to celebrate!!
Hello guys!! As you can see, I’ve been nominated for my first ever Sunshine Blogger Award by Dreamydamselblog. A big thank you to her for the nomination. Please check her blog! Her posts are amazing and creative to the very core. Wonderful poems, lovely pictures and intriguing language!
Before I forget- I’ve hit 200 followers!! I’m so so happy!! I thank everyone who reads my blog. I hope you’ll will support me throughout my journey❤️
Another reason to celebrate- I’ve hit 1000 likes!!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Display the sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
3. Answer the 10 Questions.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel that deserve this award.
5. Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and provide them with questions to answers.
My answers to her questions:
(1) what you u will you chose among the three: Love, money ,power
Love, of course. The other two are temporary in most cases.
(2) Do believe in making compromises or fighting for what you want
Yes. I think it’s very important to keep your mind open and fight for what is right and not what is easy.
(3) Do believe in Karma
Yes. It’s just the Indian way of saying- ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you’
(4) one thing without which you cannot survive (don’t say air water and all)
The support of my family. I am a young teenager and just a little pat on the back and “Everything will be fine” makes me smile everyday.
(5)What’s the most important quality you want in your partner
Firstly, he should be be honest with his feelings. Secondly, he should be smart and independent.
(6) Why do you blog?
I love to share my feelings with everyone in the form of poems, stories, articles and photographs. as a little child, I loved to read and write. I started maintaining a journal since I was eight.
(7) One secret u haven’t disclosed yet.
I am a seventeen year old extrovert. I don’t think I hide anything. One thing you guys might not know about me is that one of my best friends is gay. So, I am a little inclined towards LGBT rights. If you compare me to a lot of Indian people, I have a very open mind. I can accept and adopt to any kind of social or emotional change in my life.
(8) Dream Destination
I definitely want to the entire world one day but first I want to visit Kerala. It’s a wonderful. Can you believe it? I am a south Indian and I have never actually visited Kerala. The first place I want to visit in the world is Paris. I always wanted to see what makes it so special.
(9)Your go to person
My mum, of course. And for certain sensitive issues, Rahul, my best friend.
(1o)One annoying habit of yours.
Two things: Unending sarcastic comments to whatever someone says. I don’t let the other person talk. I have the most irritating laughter. Sometimes, it scares the hell out of people.
1. What do you think is a major problem prevailing in your country?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. Do you believe in any particular religion? If yes, what makes it different or special?
4. Paste a link of your favourite post in your blog.
5. What message would you give to a bunch of high school students who are about to give their exam?
6. What is your favourite subject?
7. If you had a time machine, at which time would you like to land?
8. What is the most important quality that you realised you have?
9. Whose life inspires you the most?
10. What do you prefer fur long distances? Car, bus, train or aeroplane. Why do you choose so?
If you have time, please check out their blogs. They’re great.
Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day ahead🙂💕